Now I'm going to spew some random thoughts at you about the process.
- Let your friends know when and where you're meeting - not only for safety reasons but because you'll get funny messages when you next check you're phone. I good friend will not show up at this venue.
- I think dating might aid my weight loss because I get nervous before hand and don't feel like eating (weirdo)
- You're going to be nervous so do something to calm yourself down first - I went for a spot of window shopping and checked out the bags in Topshop
- Sitting down is good - it makes you feel more relaxed and makes chatting easier especially if there's a height difference
- Do you talk about the whole internet dating thing? we did briefly - I'm not sure about it
- Rounds are good - it give you a chance to check those phone messages plus bill splitting etc
- I have no idea how to tell if someone likes me / if it was good date
- Hello's and goodbyes are, as I'd been told, the most awkward parts of the date
- I'm not into games so I text the next day to say thank you etc.do you?
Anyway tomorrow I hope to post some actual craft stuff on here I just need to write up a pattern.