TV shows I'm liking now

via
Orange is the New Black
Yep I jumped on the bandwagon with this. I'd got Netflix to watch the new Arrested Development (awesome show) and am loving this original series - there's a reason everyone talks about it!
The cast are superb and the show deals with real issues in a dramatic and sometimes comic way. The plot sounds pretty out there but the lead character is actually based on Piper Kerman


via
Orphan Black
I was a bit slow on this one, the first episode I wasn't that sure about but I got sucked in and watched it too quickly! Again casting is great - the lead actress plays tons of characters.


via
Newsroom
Back for series 2! I'm in love with most of the cast. Damn you Sorkin!!

I can't wait for the return of: 
  • Mindy Project
  • New Girl
  • Parks and Rec
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Doctor Who
  • Sherlock
  • Greys Anatomy
What are you watching?

Comments